I am soooo sooooo very happy with the colors, I might use them often :)
I must be honest and confess that I made the glitter when we started the collaboration (almost 31 weeks ago) and the colors are fresh! But, please, pleeeease, don't ask me what I have mixed because I don't know. I started with clear and added purple, blue and pink...than I saw it's similar to a nail polish I have, so I added some more blue and some white and some blue sheer. And some more purple...maybe too much purple and pink because I got a pale purple with blue shimmer.
For the second polish, I emptied some of the above in a bottle with a little white and added some green and some grey and some silver. And some more silver with small glitter. And I got a nice pale grey with a hint of green. It's very unusual.
And theeeeen I added 2 metal balls in each of the bottles so I can mix them better.
And the glitter was obtained the same way: many bottles of glitter mixed together in various amounts. :)
So, after seeing my amazing colors, I instantly knew what I was going to do: a gradient!
from my point of view, this is the best gradient I ever made! LOVE IT!
Buuut I added the glitter and
Enjoy my pictures and go see other unique nail polishes at my friends.
- Carla - http://carlasbeautybox.wordpress.com
- Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Valentina - http://www.tyanamakeup.blogspot.ro/
Iulia - http://iuliabeldean.blogspot.ro/
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Teo :http://taitzel-make-up.blogspot.ro/
- Mihaela - http://lacquerbuzz.com
- Kinga - http://polish-blue-my-mind.blogspot.ro/
- Andra - http://andrakat.wordpress.com
- Alina - http://venuschic.blogspot.ro/