October 10, 2011

Vintage, `au ba? & rambling... / Vintage or not? & rambling...

Buna seara! Sau buna ziua! Depinde cand il cititi...la amiaza, asa-i? :))
Pai, sa incep cu inceputul...am terminat colierul cu flori...arata cam asa...

Good evening! Or Hello! Depends on the time of day you read my post...it`s noon, right? :))
Well, to begin...I finished my flower necklace and it looks like this...



Eu una sunt tare mândră de el...mâine, adică marți, că azi nu am avut timp...o să mai termin un colier...de fapt, o să îl modific...nici nu știu de care să fiu mai încântată...`om trăi și `om vedea.

I`m very very proud of how he turned out...tomorrow, tuesday, I`ll finish redoing another necklace I`m not satisfied with. I really don`t know which one will make me prouder . We`ll see!

Ce-i drept, de când fac tot felul de proiecte de genul ăsta, mi-am cam ignorat manichiura și lacurile mele o să se usuce în sticluțe   :((   Dar nu peste mult timp, voi termina treaba cu mărgelitul și croșetatul și mă voi îndrepta din nou la colecția mea de peste o sută de oje :D  da, da,da...măcar vine Halloween și pot sa fac tot felul de ciudățenii pe unghii :) 

To be honest, since I`m dedicating my time for this kind of projects, I ignored my nails and I`m affraid my nail polishes will dry out. :(( But sooooon, I`ll be done with beading and knitting and I`ll go back to my 100+ colection of nail polishes :D  yep yep yep...at least Halloween is around the corner and I can draw strange things on my nails :)


No comments:

Post a Comment