September 4, 2011

Ca sa fiu in pas cu trendul.../ Keeping up with the trends...

În primul rând, vreau să vă salut...Hello!
First of all, I just want to say Hello!

În al doilea rand, sper ca ați avut o săptămână și un weekend grozav. Eu una am avut.
Second of all, I hope you all had a great week and an awesome weekend! I had!

În al treilea rand, vreau să continui cu ce am inceput, cu trendul. 80% sau chiar mai mult din beauty guru-urile de pe YouTube(țin să precizez că nu mă consider un beauty guru) au un top al ojelor de toamnă. Deci despre asta e vorba acum...ce am ales eu pt toamnă-iarnă 2011.
Third of all, I want to go on with what I said in the title, the trend. 80% or even more of the beauty guru`s on YouTube (I do not think about myself as a beauty guru) have a top of their favorite fall nail polish colors. So this is what I`m talking here...what I chose for fall&winter 2011.


de la stânga la dreapta: Golden Rose 151, Sally Hansen 03 Dazzling, Golden Rose 153
from left to right: Golden Rose 151, Sally Hansen 03 Dazzling, Golden Rose 153

idem: Avon Classic Fit, Avon Golden Twilight, Avon Wicked
the same: Avon Classic Fit, Avon Golden Twilight, Avon Wicked

idem 2:Golden Rose 148, Avon Cooper Sheen, Miss Maya 17, FCC 2
the same 2:Golden Rose 148, Avon Cooper Sheen, Miss Maya 17, FCC 2

idem pt ultima dată: Golden Rose 149, Golden Rose 202.
the same for the last time: Golden Rose 149, Golden Rose 202.

Bineînțeles că până când vor mai fi temperaturi acceptabile, voi purta veșnicele mele culori(turcoaz, roz-fucsia, galben, verde și albastru). Dar totusi, cred că pe mâine aleg Sally Hansen Dazzling sau Avon Copper Sheen...încă nu mi-am facut manichiura...revin cu răspunsul!
Of course that until the temperature will allow me, I`ll still wear my signature colors (turquoise, pink/fuchsia, yellow, green and blue). Tomorrow I think I`ll wear Sally Hansen Dazzling or Avon Copper Sheen...I still haven`t done my manicure...I`ll be back with the answer!

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment