A few days ago I made myself some stencils of a cameo, because it's easier to start another cameo on a piece of plastic than erasing the whole nail and start over.
For the background I used Rimmel London 60 seconds - 500 Caramel Cupcake, applied some nail tape from Cupio and added a coat of baby blue from Gabrini N12. Then I made the roses (they are roses, not blobs :) ) with a dotting tool using Gabrini M118 (dark pink) and 309 (light pink) and the leaves with a new green in my collection Golden Rose Paris 151.
After everything was done, I applied 2 coats of top coat, Gabrini 300.
And that was it. I have to admit, the other girls did a better job than me! If you don't believe me, go check out their designs! :)
- Georgiana - http://rainbowsinajar.blogspot.ro
- Oana - http://wanna-nails.blogspot.com
- Madalina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Mihaela (Ela's Dreams) - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro/
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
Iulia - http://iuliabeldean.blogspot.ro/
- Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Mihaela - http://lacquerbuzz.com
- Agota - http://www.nailglaze.com