May 9, 2014

Alphabet nail art challenge - letter B

Watch out! I have bugs! Just kidding! Hi!
Have you missed me? I sure did miss you. And I'm here with a new letter ergo a new nail design! I could't miss the opportunity to show you a manicure inspired by PiggieLuv and posted on Facebook here. I just loved it and recreated it. I loved it! I wore the manicure for a whole week.






But because I couldn't show you only a recreation of a manicure, I made some cute bugs, on a walk to remember. :) Funny, right? So the name Bugs fits just right.




I hope you like my manicure and make sure you check the other "B" inspired manicures:

22. Ana's Beauty Blog - http://ana-s-beautyblog.blogspot.ro/
23. Andra - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro/


28 comments:

  1. M-a facut sa zambesc a 2-a manichiura. Ti-a iesit super. La Bugs nu m-am gandit deloc. Oscilam intre baloane, biciclete si bule de sapun. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) Multumesc! eu am vrut neaparat albine din primul design si mamaruta :)

      Delete
  2. Vaiiiii Iulia ce frumoase sunt amandoua,haioasa foc a doua <3,imi plac mult

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. mersi, Mihaela. e singura modalitate in care agreez insectele :))

      Delete
  4. A doua e suuuuper haioasă.
    Tema asta nu-mi trecuse prin cap. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc, imi place sa fac una mai serioasa si una mai funny de cate ori pot :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh that's cool! I like your other bugs too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foarte draguta si originala abordarea ta. Imi place mult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc, Andrea. :* tu cum mai stai cu inspiratia? :)

      Delete
  7. Foarte dragute ambele manichiuri, mai ales a doua :)

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ce dragutele sunt! la primul imi place catifeaua verde, arata genial. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc, Ana! Dar primul model nu e al meu! :D restul, sunt. :)

      Delete
  9. Uuuu ce dragu sunt ambele modele <3

    ReplyDelete