January 11, 2014

TPA: 17 - Inspired by hippie nails



Hello and welcome back to another TPA group challenge theme.
This week we have hippie nails, so love is all around us. I’ll keep this post very short, because I’m trying very hard to make a short video/slideshow to put on YouTube. I have my account for a few years now, but I stopped putting up slideshows. I hope I’ll start this week.
So, my manicure for today is…
1-DSCF4566-001 

Oh, yeah…I tried making the same design but instead of using white as a base, I used clear nail polish…
… not what I needed. Still, here is the “design” Open-mouthed smile
1-DSCF4550
I have some girls with pretty hippie manicures, just make sure to check them out:
  1. Mihaela (Ela's Dreams) - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro/
PS: This year is a new start for me…and this blog-post is written in Windows Live Writer. Hope it turns out to look … good!
Kisses and see you soon! Smile with tongue out

12 comments:

  1. vesela manichiura ta si plina de culoare :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the version with the white base, it makes me think about those eye tests that show if you are color-blind or not :P
    I like how you presented the theme and the colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the white version too, but I've read that the new nail trend is to have a design on bare nails. So decided to give it a go. But in this case, is a No-No.
      And thank you for the kind words :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely! Mie imi plac ambele versiuni de bulinute colorate. Am ramas surprinsa de intensitatea culorilor, la a 2-a varianta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. initial, nici eu nu am crezut ca o sa se vada, dar uite ca m-au surprins. :) nu degeaba Gabrini predomina colectia mea! :) culori ca in sticluta, calitate buna si pret....aproape gratis! :)
      ma bucur ca iti plac! multumesc!

      Delete
  4. Sunt superbe ambele versiuni ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Foarte vesele! Mie cel mai mult imi place unghia accent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc! M-am gandit ca unghia accent reprezinta partea mai ilegala a perioadei hipiote :D

      Delete